December 23, 2014

five months




Oh my goodness, almost a month since my last post… hello if you're still out there!

So this is Lily at 5 months. She is so much chubbier than last month, she suddenly seems to have filled out. She is super vocal now too, all too happy to squeak and squeal... in delight or frustration depending on the situation. She is smiling lots and I don't think a giggle is too far away.

I've been super busy this month, working on lots of little projects including making a Christmas stocking for Lily. Even though she isn't aware of Christmas yet, it was fun to make. I'll be back with a post about that soon.

Today we did the dreaded supermarket shop, and I'm about to sit down with a cup of tea and a mince pie… yum!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

x

6 comments:

  1. I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas together for the first time this year! Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your first Christmas together. Wishing you lots of magic and fun. Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoyed your first Christmas together - I can't believe it's been 5 months already! She is just perfect Charmaine - Happy New Year to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we did! I know, time really flies doesn't it?! happy new year! x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x