October 23, 2014

three months



Today feels very Autumnal. It is sunny but there is a chill in the air and it's been quite blustery. The heating is on, one of the joys of having a newborn in the house. 

Last week Lily turned 3 months (oops, I'm a week late). 

She is definitely a little rounder and finally fits into her 'tiny baby' clothes, though the sleeves are still rolled up. Although she hasn't been weighed this week, she must be around 7lbs. 

Lily is much more alert now and I feel as though she is on the brink of smiling... we'll see. She watches me with interest and her eyes widen when I pull silly faces, gurgling as I chat to her. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my - be still my beating heart! You have managed to make me feel undeniably broody!
    She's lovely Charmaine - enjoy every single day as (to coin an old womans phrase) 'they grow so fast' x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks Annie! Yes I am definitely enjoying every day, she's a complete joy! x

      Delete
  2. She is so, so sweet! Can't believe she's three months old already. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Col! I know, time flies… especially now we are home! hope you and yours are well! x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x