July 18, 2014

this weekend...



A couple of weeks ago, we rented a chalet on the Cornish sand dunes and just took it easy... bumbling about from one day to the next. It was bliss. When I sort through my photographs I'll share some of our adventures.

I came back to a mountain of orders, which have been diligently worked though and posted. I'm also working on an exciting project which is taking up a lot of my time… more on that soon!

After the first full week back at work, I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Not that it will be relaxing in any way… we're ripping out our bathroom tomorrow and I think it will take some time to re-fit. Wish me luck! I'll spend the next few days catching up with all of your adventures too.

Have a great weekend, whatever your plans x

8 comments:

  1. I hope that the bathroom works go well. Glad that you had such a good time away! It looks stunning from your picture. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Amy! it's been put on hold for a bit (!) but we'll get there… and at some point I will share those Cornish adventures :) x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photo... Good luck with the bathroom. We rent our house but if it was mine the first thing I'd do is rip out the bathroom. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've had a fab time! I emailed you a little while ago but hadn't realised you were away. Looking forward to tales of your adventures! Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so lovely and we were so lucky with the weather! yes I turned all email off for a couple of weeks, so only saw your email when I arrived home, thank you for thinking of me! x

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your time away - can't wait to see what you have planned now! *impatient face*

    (ps. I've changed from Mammasaurus to Manneskjur in your absence - just incase you are wondering who the dickens this is!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Annie :) oh yes I'll hop over to you shortly and see what you've been up to! x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x