February 06, 2014

the rain






I know it could be much worse (we're not flooded here and we have a roof over our heads), but my goodness it's miserable!

I am spending more time in the garden than I would like at the moment, because of a certain new arrival. Mollie needs hourly breaks outside and is not always the quickest in getting on with the matter at hand!

I dashed outside during a brief break in the downpours with camera in hand. Raindrops are pretty no doubt, but I'd like some sunshine now please, or at the very least a proper break in the rain!

Joining in with Annie

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I hate the rain, but it does make for pretty photos! And bless gorgeous Mollie there, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i do love your rain drop pictures very much

      Delete
  2. Mollie you are CUTE!!! Gorgeous photos by the way. I love the ones of the branches. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was enjoying the raindrops and then Mollie popped into view-she is too cute for words. She's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos but I totally agree with you about needing sunshine now. Toilet breaks are no fun in the rain for anyone!

    She really is adorable - is she settling in well?

    Thanks for joining in again and sharing your raindrops and pup xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos. I don't think this rain is ever going to stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful droplets! This series of pictures just about sums up the weather at home by the sounds of things. Mollie is so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love rainy days. Mollie is adorable! congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab reason to be out in the rain though! Love your rain pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful images and what a sweet, sweet hound x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous raindrop pictures and even more gorgeous puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos! At least the rain is good for something... But I agree, definitely time for some sun now.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x