January 25, 2014


weald
n. chiefly British
        1. a woodland
        2. an area of open rolling upland
[From Wealda once-forested area in southeast England, from Old English wald, wealdforest.]


I've been thinking about changing the name of my blog for a while. Initially set up as a way to communicate my business as it grew, it has become much more about my own interests and daily life.

I'll still occasionally post about littlenestbox, but now the name is more reflective of the overall feel and direction of this space.

I have redirected the old url to the new one, so hopefully you are all still with me! If you subscribe you should still receive the updates as normal. I've also added some new buttons to the right-hand side and a google+ profile so you can subscribe if you don't already.


2 comments:

  1. Love! I've been thinking about changing mine too, but I'm kind of struggling.... Beautiful picture btw. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah-ha! I was wondering if I've somehow started following a new blog when I saw Weald in my Bloglovin' feed. All make sense now :-) Lovely name. I like it! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x