September 16, 2013

Eloise Renouf for Cloud 9



Just look at those prints, aren't they wonderful?!

I discovered Eloise Renouf's work a couple of years ago, through her Etsy shop.

Eloise is inspired by mid century design and natural form. I love her use of colour and stylised interpretations of nature.

If you follow Eloise on instagram, you'll know that she has collaborated on a fabric range with Cloud 9 fabrics. I think the prints have transferred so well to fabric, I particularly love the 'line leaf' in blue and yellow, so striking! I can imagine them working so well for handmade cushions, or perhaps even a quilt.

The collection launches in September and will be available to buy here.




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, now there I like! Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like these, they are just my sort of thing. Yes, the line leaf pattern is gorgeous - they all are in fact. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x