June 17, 2013

happy things




A collection of lovely and pretty things, chosen for colour and happiness!

Emily at Lumistyle hand-crochets accessories from her home studio in Cornwall - my favourite place! I love her sweet friendship bracelets, an affordable way to add colour to an outfit. You can also check out her lovely blog here.

Byloumi is a recent featured seller on Etsy and a new discovery for me. Kahina's shop is a great source for pretty, understated jewellery.

EarthSeaWarrior is a wonderful shop full to the brim with one-of-a-kind homewares. I particularly love their reworked vintage lighting.

I think I might bring this back as a regular feature, what do you think?

To see the individual items, click here to see the treasury on Etsy.




8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, very pretty treasury x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous treasury, I love those friendship bracelets. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! Yes, aren't the colours lovely x

      Delete
  3. What a lovely collection of Happy things Charmaine! Thank you so much for including me here! I just love those necklaces by Byloumi! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! A few of my current favourites :) You're very welcome! x

      Delete
  4. Lovely fresh pastel colours in this treasury, it's so nice to look at. I always enjoy your treasuries Charmaine! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Gillian, so kind of you! x

      Delete
  5. i love the peter pan collar i have started seeing lot sof these collars in the shops and scarves with jewels on half scarf half necklace, they are lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x