April 24, 2013


lately...

I have opened a few wholesale accounts, so have been busy working on those orders in addition to the sales from my etsy shop. In the past week or so I must have made about 150 garlands... lucky I like making them really!

I also had quite a few orders for my dream big print, perhaps it has been featured somewhere lovely...




On my way back from the post office I stopped and took some photos of this house in our village. There are so many pretty houses around here, though this is my favourite...



In my spare time, I've been uploading photos to instagram (the addiction continues), working on my hexagon quilt (which is almost there) and leafing through the lovely new Toast catalogue...

I have also succumbed and ordered a pair of Saltwater sandals. They are on pretty much every page in the aforementioned catalogue, plus apparently summer is on the way, so essentially my hands were tied :)

In other news, I am taking part in a giveaway over on the breathe happiness blog... go visit this post to enter, but be quick as it closes at midday tomorrow. It is such a lovely blog full of happy, uplifting posts, do check it out if you haven't already.

What have you been up to lately?



6 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are busy, love that old building, off to join in the giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of garlands! That's great news. Love the blossom pics and that old building. Im sure you'll love your saltwaters, I bought a pair last summer and they're the comfiest sandals I've ever had. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Caroline :) the salt waters arrived today, I think you're right, I already love them! x

      Delete
  3. So many garlands! It's great that you've got such big orders, you must be very busy. I'm looking forward to seeing how your hexie quilt looks when it's complete.

    You wont regret the Saltwaters purchase...I lived in mine all last summer, they are so comfortable. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a good thing, though I would quite like to sit outside in the sunshine instead ;)

      I will definitely post about the quilt soon, at the moment it has taken over the living room so I need to make time to photograph my progress and also tidy up a bit!

      I love the saltwaters already x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x