April 07, 2013



During Easter we also went on a little tour of Lewes junk and antique shops. I love a good rummage around this kind of place, and found so many treasures.







Sadly the prices were a little high (well, compared to charity shops and boot sales anyway), so I had to love them and leave them. I did find my dream car though...








After Lewes we went on to Rye for more junk finds. I loved the little cobbled streets and pretty buildings. I didn't buy much, but I had fun looking!






8 comments:

  1. Ooh lot's of lovely tempting things, while you were in Lewes did you go to Bill's? If not next time i recommend a visit its a great deli/cafe!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I did read about it but we ran out of time unfortunately. The menu looks absolutely delicious, we'll definitely go next time! x

      Delete
  2. It looks wonderful. So many treasures in those shops. Well done for showing restraint! I love that yellowy-green coffee pot in the seventh photo, it reminds me of these Lucie Kaas bowls I am coveting. In fact, if I'd had room in my luggage, I would've brought one back from Denmark!

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! It's a mid century enamel coffee pot by CathrineHolm. I have a similar one in white with green and would have bought this one if it was in better condition. I wasn't aware of Lucie Kaas, but it looks like they are relaunching CathrineHolm designs in ceramic... how interesting! x

      Delete
  3. Ah look at all those treasures, haven't been to either place for ages, makes me won't to make a trip. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so many great things! yes you should definitely make the trip :) x

      Delete
  4. Wow, don't know how you resisted all those treasures! So many gorgeous things... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me neither... might have to go back! x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x