March 08, 2013



Hello, hope you're well!

We've spent the past week trying to buy a house, and our offer was finally accepted yesterday.

The house is an Edwardian semi-detached with lots of original features and a lovely long garden. It hasn't really been decorated since the 90s, so it is definitely a bit of a project. Needless to say I've been looking at lots of Edwardian and Victorian renovation projects today!

In other news, the hexagon quilt is steadily coming together, though I've now realised my original pattern is a bit... ahem...small... so I will need to add some more pieces around the edges.




I'm anticipating more house-related activity this weekend. What do you have planned?



13 comments:

  1. Conratulations on your winning offer!! Fingers crossed for positive surveys X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks Camilla... I'm quite excited! x

      Delete
  3. Brilliant news! So pleased for you. Can't wait to see your future diy projects. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jen! Yes that should be interesting :) x

      Delete
  4. so exciting, fingers crossed. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! I hope it all works out for you. It sounds amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Col! I hope so, it is a lovely house x

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! Thats such brilliant news, I hope it all goes smoothly for you.
    Love the quilt, it looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Caroline! I hope so :) the quilt is getting there slowly. I took most of the paper pieces out yesterday so it's nice and soft now too x

      Delete
  7. Just seen this so I'm late to the party, but CONGRATULATIONS!! That's wonderful, so exciting. I love a project, you can really put your own stamp on the house. Dead pleased for you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x