February 26, 2013



Hello!

I hope you had a good weekend. I haven't been around much here recently, sorry!

Last week we put our flat on the market (and received an offer) so are spending all our free time hunting for a house.

I thought I'd quickly pop in to let you know that I updated my vintage shop today with the pieces I have been collecting over the past few weeks. You can see everything here.








My quilt project is coming along well, it is satisfying and incredibly frustrating in equal measure! I've posted some more photos on my instagram feed, and will be back here soon with some more photos.

Have a good week x



2 comments:

  1. Happy House Hunting, sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tracey! fingers crossed we find something :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x