January 14, 2013




Hello, happy Monday to you!

It's snowing here, isn't it magical!

On Friday, I made my orders and took a later trip to the post office in case the snow was heavy today.

So today I find myself with a bit of spare time, which I'm filling with seville orange marmalade making and the occasional gaze of wonder out of the window as the snow falls.

Although I haven't made an Etsy treasury for ages, I have been adding to my favourites list. I love the natural tones here, and also think they would make lovely gifts!

See the treasury on Etsy with links to the shops here.

I hope you have a lovely week and if it's snowing where you are, you have a chance to enjoy it!



9 comments:

  1. We had some snow here too but it didnt last very long! Beautiful treasury, I love the colours. Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, sounds like ours :) have a good week Caroline xx

      Delete
  2. Oh lovely finds Charmaine. I like that River Luna print very much and that hat! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jen :) Yes that print is lovely isn't it! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely treasury, some great finds, no snow in London fizzled out very fast and just turned into a miserable wet day. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey! Ah I guess it depends which bit of London then... we're north-east, but it has turned to drizzle now too! x

      Delete
  4. As well as being full of individual treasures, this treasury is lovely to look at as a whole. The wintery grey and brown tones are so soothing.

    I've been desperate to make some marmalade but can't seem to find any seville oranges anywhere...must try harder!

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian :)

      I found mine in Sainsburys but my mother-in-law usually buys hers from the market and says they haven't come in yet, so perhaps mine were an early batch?! x

      Delete
  5. a belated thank you for the treasury charmaine! hope the marmalade turned out well. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x