January 18, 2013


Ah, I love the snow... as long as I don't have to go anywhere and I can enjoy it. It's started to pitch today and I think it will be snowing for the rest of the weekend, so I think a snowman might be in order tomorrow!



I made seville orange marmalade, it is so delicious spread on toast... though my recipe is a little softer set than I would like... not enough pectin obviously! Nevertheless it is homemade so I'm happy.


We've had some sunny and frosty mornings, I love to see the rooftops glistening, so pretty! Now the sky has turned white and it's snowing again.



all photos from my instagram feed.



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and now I really want a slice of toast with marmalade on! We have had a fair few inches of snow in our part of the world, not so great when we're having the bathroom refitted. Hope you have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! oh no, I hope the bathroom is finished soon! x

      Delete
  2. Mmm, marmalade! Not much beats marmalade on toast. Love the snowy pics too - the pink house looks fab!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I agree. I'm so glad it turned out ok this time, last year it was quite bitter! yes the dreamy pink house is opposite us, it is pretty x

      Delete
  3. I am going to have a go at marmalade this week. I couldn't get Seville oranges anywhere though so navel oranges will have to do, hey ho. Lovely picture of your local area, I love that pink cottage.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x