November 06, 2012

etsy finds - La Boom!



This week I would like to share a marvellous Etsy shop I discovered last week.

La Boom! is the work of Tatiana Kontouli. Her shop has a whimsical and wonderful selection of dioramas, shadow boxes and light boxes.





I'm particularly fond of the Magician light box! See more here.

Yesterday was one crazy day. It was like all of my customers synchronized and ordered at the same time. I think I had 11 orders on Saturday... say what?! Thankfully all of those orders were made yesterday and are now on their way to their new homes... phew!

Thank you for all of your lovely comments on my last post, I'm glad so many of you liked my under £50 finds x

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing. I have a bit of thing for things done in miniature. I love that Christmas house one the best - it lights up!! So festive!

    Glad to hear that business is booming for you - it should, as your stuff is so brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian, yes I love the Christmas one too, so cute x

      Delete
  2. Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with approximately all
    important infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

    Feel free to visit my site: additional resources

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x