November 02, 2012

Autumn Home








Flower No 2 print by Eloise Renouf from John Lewis, £5
Lamp by Ikea, £13
Doormat by Ikea, £10
Cushion by Roddy and Ginger, £25
Goldfinches print by Dee Beale, £23.50
Tea Towel by Donna Wilson, £12
Candle by Diptyque, £38
Tree Cushion by Donna Wilson, £45
Tray by Mrs Eliot Books, £28

Here are my picks for the 'Autumn Home Styling Challenge'. The idea is to find items under £50, which will transform your home ready for Autumn/Winter.

Many of the above are on my current wish-list. I just picked up the Eloise Renouf print in John Lewis, at £5 it's a bargain! I'm also a big fan of Dee Beale's work, and I love the new trays from Mrs Eliot Books. As the nights draw in, I always find that I buy a Diptyque candle, and Baies is my favourite.

If you would like to join in and make your own list, visit the website here.


19 comments:

  1. Lovely picks ... I adore Dee Beale and Eloise Renouf's prints ... definitely on my wishlist ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's charmaine! I'm in good company. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, I love the new trays x

      Delete
  3. Ha you too! Mine's out tomorrow! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, we're all at it! looking forward to seeing your picks Lou x

      Delete
  4. One of everything please! I love that tree cushion by donna wilson, it would look right at home on my bed...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Charmaine, thanks for including me... I'm amongst some of my favourite designers too.
    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee, you're very welcome. I love your Goldfinches print x

      Delete
  6. Lovely picks, what cosyness! thank-you for including me too v x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Virginia, you are very welcome! x

      Delete
  7. Eloise Renouf for £5! Where have I been that I've missed this?!!!! Great selection Charmaine. I like that Ikea doormat too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, marvellous! I really want the doormat too :) x

      Delete
  8. Lovely finds can see i need to make a trip to Ikea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey, yes worth a visit I think! x

      Delete
  9. I love these! So many good things here. That Donna Wilson tree cushion is fab. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x