October 08, 2012

spaces and places



Image Ideas to Steal, via littlenestbox on pinterest

If I do ever get to build my own house or undertake a major renovation, I would love to have a window wall. I love the idea of a huge wall of glass, it adds such a great feeling of space as well as light.

I love the huge A-frame window in this house designed by William O'Brien. What an amazing space... one day, eh!


Image William O'Brien, via littlenestbox on pinterest


Image by William O'Brien, via littlenestbox on pinterest



4 comments:

  1. That is pretty amazing. Don't fancy cleaning the windows though - ha! I do fancy living in that kind of light filled home in the woods - it would be so beautiful to just wake up and look out at that first thing. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm yes good point! I think I might get a bit scared at night in the woods, but in the daytime, I'm there! x

      Delete
  2. Wow! That is pretty amazing. I would love a house with a big window wall, especially with a view like that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes isn't it striking! Me too, I'd love to look out onto a forest but as I said to Jen, I'd be scared at night!! x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x