October 29, 2012

lately...



Hello, I hope you're all well!

Busy busy here over the past few days! I have... fulfilled lots Christmas ornament orders (sorry, I know it's early)!





... packed up mobiles and garlands and sent them around the world...





... visited Borough Market (a foodie heaven) and Lates at the Natural History Museum...





... baked a banana and chocolate cake and an apple and walnut cake (thanks Nigella and Nigel Slater)...


... and added pom pom garlands to the shop. What have you been up to lately?




8 comments:

  1. Gosh what a busy bee!
    Love your images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baubles Charmaine - so colourful. And Borough Market is on my list of things to visit when I next come to London. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jen! yes it's definitely worth visiting, you'll be spoiled for choice! x

      Delete
  3. Ooh you busy bee! Those cakes sound amazing, loving the new nigella and nigel slater series at the moment...im such a food programme addict!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the Nigella and Nigel Slater shows too, I love a good cookery programme! x

      Delete
  4. You have been very busy! Love your xmas ornaments, they are so nice. I've heard such good things about Borough market but not been (yet).

    Lately round here...crafting like a mad woman for xmas stalls and xmas presents. Oh, and trying to finish a scarf for myself! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Gillian! Ooh xmas stalls sounds intriguing! I've had a scarf on the go for about 5 years, one day I'll pick it back up and finish it! x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x