October 04, 2012

lately...



... I have been drinking lots of tea and reading my new Nigel Slater book.




... cooking lots of lovely things, including arancini and Nigella's courgette and chick pea pie.



... making and packing lots of orders.



... and lighting tea lights as the nights draw in.


All photos from my instagram.

I've had a stinking cold since Sunday and slept most of yesterday. Thankfully I'm feeling a bit better today, which is just as well as I had orders to make! I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

6 comments:

  1. You have a fabulous selection of tea cups! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! thank you :) I actually cleared them out a while ago but in the past couple of weeks I've bought another lot! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh a new cook book, a cup of tea and a jammy dodger...I'm very jealous right now! and I agree with Col, you have some amazing mugs!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was a good combination :) the nigel slater book is lovely, I've bookmarked so many recipes to make x

      Delete
  3. I hope you are all better now. What a cosy collection of images; cookery books, candles, cups of tea, nice food...lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you! Yes most of my instagram images do seem to involve tea :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x