September 28, 2012

lovely finds: donna wilson


I've liked Donna Wilson's designs for quite a while now. I own a couple of cups and have been coveting the Mog plate for ages. I love her colour combinations, patterns and little characters. The styling for her new collection is pretty awesome too.

I am really quite obsessed with her new moon cushion. I also like the new colours in the existing cushion designs, like the badger cushion in gold, perfect for this time of year.


There are some lovely new kitchen items, particularly the mid-century inspired acorn plate and the very cute wise old owl tray.



See more lovely things on her website here.


4 comments:

  1. I love these too. And I seriously thought about taking the styling budget I got and just buying one of the cushions - ha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I think I might have been tempted to do that too! x

      Delete
  2. I'd never heard of Donna Wilson until now...just had a peek at her website and wow her things are gorgeous! So many good things there. I love the cushions, so fun and whimsical (but not cheap - something to save up for!), especially the sea boat and mountain peaks cushions - nice. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops sorry about that! yes isn't it a lovely fun collection! the cushions are especially lovely, I always end up hugging them in John Lewis and then putting them back because they are a little expensive (though I understand why)... hopefully she'll have a sample sale at some point and I'll be able to snafffle one up :) x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x