August 17, 2012

New!





Hello! I hope you're well.

Our internet stopped working last week and I am only just back online. What a week! Apologies for not replying to your lovely comments on the past couple of posts, I did enjoy reading them.

It's been very strange having limited internet access. I do spend a lot of time online, working through orders and updating the shop. Unsurprisingly, maintaining an online shop without the internet is incredibly difficult! I almost resulted to starting my tax return, but the new router arrived and put paid to that. Ha!

The one good thing though was that it pushed me to work on some new designs. I have even started working on the Christmas range... though I won't show you those just yet!

I have uploaded lots of new products, including these 'Happy Day' and 'Rainy Day' garlands. Available in the shop now.

6 comments:

  1. Love the idea of 'happy' and 'rainy' day garlands, so cute! Ooh don't remind me about xmas, I must get to it earlier this year but can't bring myself to think about it yet!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hehe, yes I started early :-) x

      Delete
  2. These garlands are adorable, I love them. I really like the way you've styled them too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gillian, glad you like them! x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x