May 07, 2012

recent beauty finds


Photo by Keiko Lynn

I'm not an expert on make-up but would love to learn more! I'm a tinted moisturiser and lip balm girl really. As the wedding draws closer, I've been looking for more polished make-up inspiration.

I recently discovered a blog by Keiko Lynn. She has lots of make-up and hair tutorials, and her transformation from one look to the next is incredible!



Photo by Keiko Lynn

She recently did a wedding day make-up how to for Etsy Weddings. How timely!

I also really love Sali Hughes' collumn for the Guardian, and find her videos particularly helpful. I've tried a few of the products she has recommended and really loved them.

Please let me know if you've found any beauty blogs or columns you really love, I would love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x