April 17, 2012

spring fashion picks



This was kicked off because I bought the Clarks sandals... I shouldn't have really as I have lots to buy for the wedding but they're just so darn cute I couldn't help myself!

I used to do this sort of thing at work when I was a Buyer... merchandise up outfits to present to the various departments. I still really love fashion, though my budget is somewhat reduced now I work for myself!

These are the pretty things I'm lusting over right now.
1. Scarf | 2. Sandals | 3. Watch | 4. Dress | 5. Bag

4 comments:

  1. Love the green bag! I have a friend that would literally kill for it, shes a green freak!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes isn't it lovely, have had my eye on it for a while :-) x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x