April 09, 2012

lately... oh and getting married...


Wow, where is the time going?! Sorry I haven't updated the blog for a while!

I don't think I mentioned this before on the blog, but I'm getting married... in just over a month! We're having a pretty small and simple wedding, so although we don't have lots of things to organize, there are enough! I've been busying myself finishing off the invitations this week. When I get a minute, I'll take a photo of them. I'm really pleased with how they turned out, though in all honesty they were a complete pig to make!




A couple of weekends ago, we wandered around the village in the sunshine taking photos of the lovely blossom and Spring flowers. This past few days though, we've had miserable weather! As I type, the wind is building and the rain is hitting the windows... certainly April showers at the moment!



On Thursday I made hot cross buns, using this recipe. We went to Bristol this weekend to see my family, and went for lunch with my 93 year old Granddad, which was lovely. I didn't have any time to take photos though!


I've also updated my April love list over there >>>> go check them out!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on getting married. Really looking forward to seeing all your invitations! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting married! The organising can be such a pain but it'll all be worth it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charmaine, wow look at those hot cross buns! Congrats on getting married, can't wait to see pics! Just to let you know the top5blogs post is going up tomorrow (weds 11th) rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca, Yes they didn't last long! Thank you, I will definitely share some photos :) Sounds awesome, will check it out tomorrow x

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x