March 29, 2012

please can I have a garden now?!



$30.00

$3100.00

$35.00

$4.00

$35.00

$16.00

$23.00

$9.50

$55.00

$5.75

$22.00

$30.00

$14.00

$5.00

$21.00

$35.00

Hello!

I've been busy this past couple of days with orders and a couple of other projects. I must try and soak up some more of this sunshine before it disappears!

I've been adding lots of outdoorsy/gardening type items to my etsy favourites recently, I must say I'm really hankering after a garden again now summer is on the way! We live in a top floor flat, so although we do have a shared 'garden', it isn't really mine and I'm certainly not allowed to plant anything! Plus, it's a long way down those stairs! Must keep telling myself - in the next flat/house, in the next one!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous treasury Charmaine. Thanks for my garland - I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! and thank you! so glad you love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love my own garden too. We have a wonderful shared garden but I really want my own space where The Toddler can run free. Lovely finds by the way! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the whole shared garden thing doesn't really cut it does it! x

      Delete
  4. Just putting together an gardeny treasury myself! Our garden is teeny tiny, so we got a allotment - it's grand. And you don't have to plant all veg - flowers are ace too. Our rasps and strawbs take up much of our space - it keeps the boys busy eating all summer - and gives me some peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, growing your own fruit must be fantastic! The closest we have come to that is 2 tomato plants on the windowsill last summer, I think the total yield was 6 cherry tomatoes!

      Delete
  5. Hi Charmaine, I was hoping to include your blog in my April Top 5 Blogs post next week, could I use your banner design in the post? I will obviously link back and credit to you? Thanks Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca, Thanks very much! Yes that's fine x

      Delete
  6. Thanks Charmaine! I will msg everyone when the post is due to go up, have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x