September 06, 2011

weald vintage



I have opened a 2nd etsy shop, focusing on vintage homewares. Weald is an ever changing selection of hand selected vintage pieces, chosen for quality and aesthetic.

This is a small selection of items currently available, there are many more in the shop! I have also set up a 2nd blog just for weald. The aesthetic is so different to littlenestbox, it made sense to me to separate them, at least for the time being.

I love collecting vintage pieces for our flat and I end up at so many car boots and thrift shops, it made sense to sell some of these vintage treasures I find through an etsy shop. That way I can seek out even more treasures! I love the thrill of the chase, and finding that extra special piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x