August 03, 2011

lovely Cornwall














I've been meaning to upload these for a couple of days, so here they are now!

We had the most amazing holiday in Cornwall, here are some pics - beautiful! We spent our days rambling around National Trust properties, soaking up rays at the beach (and getting sunburnt - oops), and having BBQs. Amazing, loved every minute!

So today, I decided to take part in The August Break 2011, at least one photo a day for August - yikes, lets see if I can stay focused! I will start tomorrow, promise.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! I love the mussels shot. Yay! Glad you are taking part in the August Break, I dunno if I will be able to manage it everyday, but its worth a try! Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x