July 22, 2011

how do I love thee? let me count the ways

I've had a couple of weeks holiday, apologies for the lack of posts, but now I'm pretty much caught up and back up to speed!

After reading about some beautiful vintage-inspired weddings on a couple of blogs I follow, I thought I'd collate this treasury of lovely vintage-inspired finds from etsy sellers across the globe. I love the idea of an outdoor garden wedding, complete with vintage accessories!

There really are some fabulous pieces on etsy, perfect for creating a unique themed wedding. To view the original treasury, click here or click on the image.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous treasury, in fact I really like the look and feel of your blog in general. Just came over from 'We Make London' to say hello :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, it's lovely to hear from you x